Join Our Growing Team!
- Department: Client Relations
- FLSA Status: Salaried
- Reports To: Business Development Director
Prospect security and communications system opportunities for new clients as well as existing clients by building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and partners. As a driven and client-centric Sales Engineer, you focus on the needs of ClearCom, Inc. clients and partners through accurate technical pre-sales activities. Assist the Client Relations Team and the Operations Team with site surveys and client interactions (E-mail, conf. calls, on-site meetings) as needed through the discovery process, design and costing process, proposal, and project kick-off process. Assists with project management as needed. You possess a keen ability to overcome technical obstacles to ensure a smooth installation and integration process for clients. You thrive in an office environment and feel comfortable traveling to assess client requirements across the ClearCom, Inc geographic footprint. You report directly to the Director of Business Development for goals, guidance, and assistance. This is a salary position and normal work hours of 8:00AM to 5:00PM apply, in addition to after normal work hours networking events as required. Early start times and late end times may also be required depending on workload or project/even
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
- Create and foster relationships with clients and partners.
- Survey client sites, determine client needs and system requirements.
- Assist with the design and costing of security and communication systems.
- Respond to RFI’s and RFP’s as needed.
- Work with the T&E Team on bid packages as needed.
- Attend in-house and remote training sessions as needed for industry products and services, as well as for design and engineering skills.
- Continuously keep the project sponsors, key stakeholders, operations team, and project team informed as to the project’s purpose, background, scope, requirements, and critical issues.
- Maintain constant communication with clients to ensure satisfaction and a quality installation.
- Attend client/contractor meetings as needed to represent ClearCom, Inc.
- Document client and/or site meeting notes for project records and relay appropriate information to internal teams.
- Attend Weekly/Monthly company meetings.
- Assist in developing standards which include procedures, templates, tools, sharing best practices, etc.
- Performs other tasks and duties as requested.
- Demonstrate passion while educating clients and motivating them to share in your technology enthusiasm
Knowledge and Skill
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of low-Voltage Design and/or Sales experience or equivalent.
To provide competitive and superior Security and Communications solutions, by investing in our team members and fostering their personal and professional growth.
Fill out the form below for immediate consideration.