Video Surveillance/Access Control/Fire/Intrusion & Network Cabling
The Client Relations Team Security Sales Consultant specializes in growing client vertical markets within the Commercial Video Surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion, and Fire Alarm products and services. The candidate’s primary responsibility will be to provide a consultative, integrated solutions to potential and existing commercial clients. The individual will be responsible for electronic security system consultation, proposals, and presentations to clients and prospects. Security Sales Consultants develop and maintain good working relationships with existing clients while seeking to increase both sales volume, account penetration and reoccurring monthly revenue.
Qualified candidates must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. A sales background in the Electronic Security Industry. Strong working knowledge of solutions sales methodology, computers, and networking are a major plus. This individual must also be able to work independently, accomplish goals, develop and present security solutions in accordance with client objectives.
ClearCom is looking for Security Sales Consultants with 4+ years of experience selling IP Video, Access Control, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Fire alarm solutions to Commercial, Institutional, Educational, Healthcare or Government Accounts. This position requires the following skills:
- Security System Design and Integration experience.
- Identifies customer issues immediately and assists in resolving open issues quickly. Ability to prioritize client sales
environment and allocates necessary resources to be successful.
- Requires the ability to learn security products and be able to present them to end users, contractors and consultants, as
well being effective in channel sales.
- Candidate should have knowledge of the IP Security Industry.
- Ability to plan and manage daily activities within the assigned geographic area and vertical markets.
- Meet and exceed revenue and sales productivity targets including system installation sales, preventive maintenance
agreements and renewals.
- Market ClearCom to new clients from internal leads, cold calls, and networking events.
- Maintain and grow existing client base. Contact existing clients for contract renewals and up sell opportunities.
- Candidate must be computer competent with working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook),
and other associated business software packages.
- Accurately prepare detailed sales proposals.
- Accurately process client transactions for project completion.
- Work with internal team for successful project kickoff.
- Follow projects from order entry to project close out to maintain client satisfaction and relationship.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of all company functions and policies.
- Remain current on all products, services, industry and competitive trends. Attend all applicable training/meetings.
Salary plus commission based on experience.
Vehicle allowance, company provided: phone and computer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year