Join Our Growing Team!
At ClearCom, we believe in every role, every decision, and every plan, we should ask ourselves, ‘How Will This Affect the Client’. In most cases, a Technician will be the ‘face’ of ClearCom, Inc. and with that important responsibility, they must ensure they and their fellow team members are providing top-notch service. It is imperative that we are delivering professional, helpful, high-quality service and assistance before, during, and after the client’s requirements are met, including, but not limited to timely response/updates and detailed notes on the project.
Position: Technician II
FLSA Status: Hourly
Reports To: Field Supervisor
Average Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
Typical Schedule Range*: 6:00am – 6:00pm*Schedule flexibility required and is dependent on project requirements
At ClearCom, a Level II Technician is primarily responsible for ensuring high-quality work while adhering to safety standards and requirements. This position encompasses a level II trade skill set to complete some or all tasks related to the low voltage and security work done at ClearCom, Inc. A Level II Technician safely and productively assists the Senior Technician in completing projects of various sizes and levels of complexity to reach project milestones.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, Program, Troubleshoot & Provide Service for Some or All of the Following Systems to Include Devices & Head-End Equipment:
- Access Control
- Intrusion Alarms
- I.P and Analog Video Surveillance Cameras
- Fire Alarms
- Network Cabling
- Fiber Optics
- Security Cabling
- Wireless Network Access
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Mass Notification, PA Systems
- Nurse Call
- Install, Repair & Service Electrical Equipment & Fixtures
- Install Various Types of Raceway & Cable Tray Systems
- Perform Routine Maintenance on Electrical Wiring & Systems
- Act as an On-Call Technician During Off-hours As Scheduled on a Rotating Basis
- Paid Time Off – 10 Days to Start!
- Paid Holidays – 7 plus 1 floating
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with match
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- MEDIUM – Exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up-to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up-to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
- CLIMBING – Ascending or descending using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized.
- BALANCING – Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces; or maintaining body equilibrium when performing feats of agility.
- STOOPING – Bending body downward and forward. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full use of the lower extremities and back muscles.
- KNEELING – Bending legs at knees to come to rest on knee or knees.
- CROUCHING – Bending body downward and forward by bending legs and spine.
- CRAWLING – Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- REACHING – Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- HANDLING – Seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or otherwise working with hand or hands. Fingers are involved only to the extent that they are an extension of the hand
- NEAR ACUITY – Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less. Use this factor when special and minute accuracy is demanded.
- FAR ACUITY – Clarity of vision at 20 feet or more. Use this factor when visual efficiency in terms of far acuity is required in day and night/dark conditions.
- DEPTH PERCEPTION – Three-dimensional vision. Ability to judge distances and spatial relationships so as to see objects where and as they actually are.
- ACCOMMODATION – Adjustment of the lens of the eye to bring an object into sharp focus. Use this factor when requiring near-point work at varying distances.
- COLOR VISION – Ability to identify and distinguish colors.
- FIELD OF VISION – Observing an area that can be seen up and down or to right or left while eyes are fixed on a given point. Use this factor when job performance requires seeing a large area while keeping the eyes fixed.
- EXPOSURE TO WEATHER – Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by the weather.
All offers of employment at ClearCom, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug and alcohol screening. Background checks and drug and alcohol screening will be conducted on all final candidates and on all employees.
To provide competitive and superior Security and Communications solutions, by investing in our team members and fostering their personal and professional growth.
Fill out the form below for immediate consideration.